Well, its been a while but one of my school assignments borders the project at the website, so I thought I’d put my coding to work and add a few things to the site. Also, I have finally purchased the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money: General Issues 12th Edition. Now I have all the books for 2008, and all of my info is relatively up-to-date. That having been done, I have updated the list of countries on the site, and have began updating the countries that do not have any issues post 1960. Hopefully I can eliminate some of those ‘blank’ pages on the site.
Here’s the progress:
- I have updated the countries
- I have added notes for Andorra, Azores
- I have added notes for Bohemia & Moravia, British Guiana
- I have added notes for Zanzibar
- I have added notes for Tangier, Tannu Tuva, Tibet, Turks & Caicos Islands
I am still looking for help, if anyone is interested. You can always email me at: email@example.com .