Almost any banknote featuring King George VI is of some value. The following banknote is not in the greatest of conditions, but most of the 1937 notes with a denomination of $5 or more are, eventually if not now, are good investments. So I could not resist bidding on this $10 note — throw in free shipping and I’m sold!
$20.50USD for this one, but she’s a beauty!
- RealBanknotes.com Invite/Registration Codes: Membership is Open
- RealBanknotes.com Launched on Schedule
- RealBanknotes.com Update: Launch Date Goal
- French West African Early Issues
- Sweden: 1920 1 Krona Paper Money (pick 32g)
- Ivory Coast Issues of Paper Money
- Iran p20: Shah Reza on a 1932 20 Rial Banknote
- Great Bargain: Ethiopia p8 (10 Thalers from 1932)
- Progress on the Real Banknotes Paper Money Collecting Website
- Updates on Latest Version of RealBanknotes.com
LOT OF 3 UNC BULGARIAN REPUBLIC TEN 10 LEVA BANKNOTES 1974 BANK NOTE BULGARIA
$45.00 (ends in 5m 41s)
ITALY LOT 2 BANK NOTES 60000 LIRE : 50000 LIRA + 10000 LIRE MONEY 50,000 10,000
$69.99 (ends in 6m 8s)